- Dan Tunbridge as William Gillette
- Moir Gunfield as Martha Gillette
- Charlie Potter as Felix Giesel
- Heather Bainbridge as Madge Giesel
- Matthew Bacon as Simon Bright
- Jess Hallam as Aggie Wheeler
- Sharyn Hughes as Inspector Goring
- Holly Hallam as Daria Chase
It is December 1936 and Broadway star William Gillette, admired the world over for his leading role in the play Sherlock Holmes, has invited his fellow cast-members to his Connecticut castle for a weekend of revelry.
But when one of the guests is stabbed to death, the festivities in this isolated house of tricks and mirrors quickly turn dangerous. Then it’s up to Gillette himself, as he assumes the persona of his beloved Holmes, to track down the killer before the next victim appears.
The danger and hilarity are non-stop in this glittering whodunit set during the Christmas holidays.
- “Thank you everyone, that was such an enjoyable evening. Made us laugh and jump out of our skins. Can’t wait for the next performance.”
- “Great play! Well done to everyone involved. Looking forward to the next one 😊”
- “Absolutely loved the show, well done!”
- “Show was great! […] Well done all 👏👏👏”
- “Really enjoyable evening thank you !”
- “We thoroughly enjoyed the show, you were all brilliant!! Lovely evening out 🥰🥰”
- “Absolutely loved it, great night out & even better to laugh 🤩”
- “Had a fantastic night last night watching ’The Game’s Afoot’! Such a professional show – lots of laughs and jumps in there! So happy you’re back! 🥰”
- Adjudication from the North Essex Theatre Guild (awaiting)
- Game’s afoot programme